
Here are the kids on Halloween. Sidney went as a Diva, Joel as a Ninja, Kade went as the black ninja, Benson as the white ninja, Porter as a crying monkey(did not like the costume), Vanessa as a football player and Tyler as Frankenstein.

This is what I orignially wanted Port to be, but after a minute of wearing the costume he started freaking out.

Andrea, Audra and I took all the kids to the pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls. They had alot of fun watching the guy carve pumpkins.

Dreana and Porter
Laynee, Porter, Dreana and Tyler taking a ride in the wheel barrel.

Benson, Vanessa and Jaxon on top of the straw bales waiting there turn to jump off.

This is what Labor Day consisted of for the kids. I can't believe it snowed and the kids were in heaven making a snow family.

Kade caught another snake like he does every year and this time he insisted on Jordan taking it his school.

This is him getting ready to show the snake to his class.
2 comments:
SOO cute Tannis!! Your boys seriously are adorable!! I loved the pics with the snow...only in Idaho!!! Hope you are doing well!!
Ok, your boys are so dang cute! I have been the biggest slacker when it comes to blogging... but I gotta keep checking up with your family because they are growing so fast! I love the pictures! Miss you!
Post a Comment