
I can't believe I have a child that turned 8 and was ready to be baptized. Kade has really shown how grown up he is. I was really worried that he wasn't going to be ready or want to get baptized, but when the time came he was actually excited and said to us that he was ready and wanted to follow in Jesus' example.

Kade with his dad on May 1st 2010 getting ready to finally be an official member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints.

I was so proud of Kade I had tears in my eyes the whole day..I'm glad he is such a good example to his little brothers.

Grandpa Dave, Great Grandpa Wolz, dad and Kade.

Grandpa Dave and Grandma Terri

Grandpa Bob and Grandma Tammie

Grandpa and Grandma Wolz

Mom and Dad

All the cousins and friends that came to attend and support Kade.

A little Brownies and ice-cream after the luncheon

Even though we had a party for Kade on his baptism day he insisted on having some friends over on his actual birthday. I picked up the kids after school and let them play at our house for a couple of hours.
Dustin, Britton, Branson, Keefer, Kade, Alexa, Sidney, Brenden, Vanessa, Brynlee, Straton and Joel.

Opening some presents. He insisted on getting ice skates to play hockey but he settled for a hockey helmet instead. Since there is not any snow or ice to skate.

I just made a simple cake since it was such short notice.
7 comments:
That is so great! My little Alexis is going to be doing the same thing this next month.... it is so crazy how fast time fly's!
Thanks for the cute baptism announcement. Sorry we couldn't make it. I was packing for our vacation to Florida and then I had to work later that afternoon. Tony was studying for his CPA exam he is taking the 17th. Happy to see everything went well and that Kade had a great time.
Wow- how time flies! I can't believe that Kade and Tray are 8 now. It seems like just yesterday that we were sitting at work both pregnant and now look where we are? Crazy, huh? Way to go Kade!
Good job on raising such a good boy. I can see the pride in Jordan's eye with them both in white. What a special day.
WOW! 8?! I can't believe it!! It looks like you guys had a really great day. You should be proud of yourself too, you've done such a good job as the mommy!
He is such a cute boy. I can't believe you have an eight year old either! What a neat day too and I bet you love having so much family around to support you. I agree with everyone else too that you must be doing a great job as a mom!
Yeah! Congratulations Kade!! That is exciting! And Tannis, you are looking like one hot mama!!! You're such an incredible mom! I miss you... I want to come see you! Next time we're up there, I'm giving you a call!!!
Post a Comment