
I got the privilige of taking the scouts to Krub Sout Hollow. It was a really nice day and it went well considering I had 10 scouts go that day. Thank goodness for Annette Scott who helped me with the boys. They learned alot and passed off so many requirements.

Kades favorite part was the obsticle course he ran through it about 5 times. I thought he would be tired but was determined to make it through it as many times as he could.

Go Kade

Keep Moving!

They learned so many things but one thing that Kade remembered was the first aid part. They learned how to put together a turnicate where they carried an injured person. He went home and put one together himself and showed my sisters girls, so they spent the afternoon carrying each other around. I'm just glad he learned something.

I'm glad we survived the day with boys, they were good and got involved in every activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment