Saturday, April 19, 2008

Husband Tag!!


A-ATV of choice? Dirt Bike, but ended up getting rid of it for a 4-wheeler to benefit the family.


B-Born on? January 5th


C-Cookies or Candy? Both he loves Choc. Chip Cookie and his favorite candy bar is 3 Muskateers


D-Date of Choice when you go out? Just dinner, he loves food and can't sit through a movie usless I make him.


E-Essential Item? Definately cell phone he never leaves home without, thats how he takes care of business.


F-Favorite Food? Mexican Food


G-Gas or Diesel Vehicle? Dodge Diesel


H-Hobbies? HUNTING, He works long hours all summer long and when fall rolls around and he might get a break he goes hunting. He loves the mountains and spending time with his family in the mountains is the best thing.


I-Ice Cream? Rootbeer Floats


J-Job? Farmer, he grew up on the farm and wants to raise our boys on the farm. Jordan and his brother Riley manage the farm along with owning a full time trucking business.


K-Kids? 3 amazing boys Kade, Benson and Porter


L-Last Vacation as a couple? If anyone knows Jordan it's like pulling teeth to get him to leave his home town. I think we have gone to Washington State to visit my sister and her family. I usually go without him. He hates the city, raised as a country boy will always be a country boy.



M-Morning person or night owl? I think more of a morning person, except when the kids get up to early. He usually pretends he is still asleep so he dosen't have to get up with them.


N-Number of Siblings? 1 sister and 2 brothers


O-OCD or Sloppy? Well when he was growing up he had to have his bed made room cleaned and his house was always in perfect order. Now he is still pretty clean because thats how he was raised but I end up doing mostly everything. I have gotten him to do a few chores here and there. I finally got him to vacumn one weekend and then the next I asked him to do it again and he said "I did it last time it's your turn." Even though I am the one that usually does it.



P-Pet Peeves? He hates when people chew with there mouth open. Also when they chomp there gum, which I always do.


Q-Quiet or Loud? Definately Loud, he is very out going and can talk to about anyone. He is usually the one people are laughing at because he loves to joke around.


R-Resturant? Pueto Viarta, Texas Rhodhouse


S-Sport? He loves to play whatever sport he can, but he loves to watch football, and the one thing I hate watching is Ultimate Fighter.


T-Tight wad or spender? He hates spending money, We went shopping for a new dresser for the boys room. I found one in Blackers that I liked. I am the type of person who just takes the price written on the tag. He can talk anyone down in price. I don't know how he does it but he does. He knows what to say because I always fill dumb.


U-Unknown Fact about him? Even though he loves food, I still have a hard time cooking for him. I decided to make french dip sandwiches for lunch one day and put a roast with potatos and carrots in the crock-pot for later. He said he can't eat roast beef twice in one day. He does that with everything.



V-Vegetables-He loves all vegetables, if he gets hungry in the evening he will make himself a salad. My boys love most vegetables expecially salad with ranch dressing.


X-Xtra Curricular activities in high School? He played football and baseball but when it came to his senior year he gave it all up for hunting and being with friends.


Y-Your Favorite things about him? I love how caring of other people he is. He is always willing to do service. He likes to make people feel good about themselves. He is always making me and the boys laugh. He loves being with us and spending time with the family.


Z-Zodiac Sign? Capricorn




7 comments:

Amberlee said...

Hey- I am glad you figured it out. I thought this was kind of fun to do on husbands. I learned some new things about Jordan. Even though it's been forever since we hung out together I still knew a lot of that stuff about him (especially the thing about too much of one kind of food)!

Tiff and Dave said...

Hey Tannis....I'm surprised I haven't come across your blog earlier! Your boys are sooo cute and really growing. Sounds like things are going well for you guys! I'm excited to keep in touch!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Tannis! Your boys are adorable holly cow!! I found you through natalies blog! It will be fun to be albe to keep in touch with you!

Shana Dee said...

Hi Tannis, this is Shana Brown-Cheney. I saw your blog on Cortine's and wanted to say HI! Your family is so cute! All boys! I swear you guys haven't been married long enough to have 3 kids. Where has the time gone!?

The Taylor's said...

You guys have such a cute family. Your boys are going to be little heartbreakers for sure. I'll have a cute little girl to set one of them up with in about say 20 years!I love your side caption with Kade getting on the bus- I can totally see Jordan over there bawling like a baby. He always was a softy. Your tag was fun. Justin said he saw you at Wendy's too.

Our Family said...

Hey Tannis! How are you doing? I just found your blog on Lindsy's. It is good to find you in the blog world! I will be checking in on your cute family often. Your boys are all so handsome!!!
Jill

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Tannis! it looks like a lot of people have found you!! Yay for blogs-the perfect answer for busy moms who want to keep in touch. I love all the pics of your boys, they are SO DANG CUTE!!!!!!!! When Chase gets a little older, I'm gonna have to send over to your house to learn how to work on the farm...I miss being out in the country. Not that Logan is a big city:) I love that you were going to name Porter, Chase. I had the hardest time picking out a boy name. We didn't decide until after he was born, I wanted to see him first. I love all your boys' names. On another note, I would love to get together too! I'll call you the next time we come to Roberts. Btw, can you believe that you have a son in Kindergarten?? Not to mention Roberts Elementary??? R-O-B-E-R-T-S, roberts is the best!! Love ya!
Nicole