Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Big 30

Jordan had his 30th birthday January 5th. His friend Trevor whom he served his mission with lives in Pocatello and his birthday is the same day. We have made it a tradition to go out with him and his wife Emily on there birthdays. We decided to eat dinner at Ruby River. Well, when they know its your birthday they make you where these funny looking cowboy hats and take your picture. I know it's not the best picture of them but I thought it was funny. Jordan eyes are all squished together because his hat was to tight.
I am so grateful for Jordan and all the things he does for me and our boys. He is such good husband and dad to us. We love you Jord and we wouldn't know what to do without you.

6 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! I can't believe the year is already here for us to turn 30. We're officially old, but still all the same.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! The big 30! Wow! Hope it was a good one.

Briggs Family said...

Wow. The Big 30!! How are you? Haven't spoke to you guys in forever. Any baby on the way yet. HAHAHA. We need to ge together. Call me!

Amberlee said...

Ha Ha Ha! I love that hat. It is so funny! 30 seems SO old. I can't believe that we can't say we're in our twenties anymore. Enjoy your time while it lasts :)

cortnieb said...

what an oldie!! ha! happy bday jordan!

Mark and Shauna Fam said...

Jordan you look so natural in that hat. If the shoe fits, ware it!