
In February Jordan, Riley, Scott Stoker and Dee Stoker all took a trip back East to Waterloo and Maline Iowa. They were invited to tour the John Deer Plants. Of course any guy would not turn down a great opportunity to see how the tractors and combines were really built. The first tour was in Waterloo Iowa where they got to see how the tractors were made. They weren't allowed to take camera's or cell phones in that plant. I guess it was top secret. The plants were so big that just the building alone was built on 60 acres of ground.
The guy who took them on the tour through the plant said they do not make a single tractor or combine unless it's been ordered. Can you imagine all those tractors that Jordan is standing infront of are already sold and waiting to be shipped out. 




2 comments:
Wow- I guess that's why they are so expensive huh? I bet Jordan had a blast. And I'm sure you had so much fun being home alone, right? We need to do lunch again soon. Did you know we're getting a Cafe Rio?
Looks cool, if I were a guy. I would have been bored out of my mind. To everyone their own right. I would love to go to a Dr. Pepper plant. Tell Jordan I said that. He would get it.
see ya
Post a Comment