Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rigby Youth

Kade was so excited to start playing Basketball. We put him on a team this year when he really shouldn't be playing until next year when he is in 2nd grade. He is one of the shortest kids on the team. Hopefully he will get some height on him soon. He loved every minute of it. Mark Lounsbury and Jordan were the coaches. I think Jordan enjoyed coaching them as much as Kade loved playing.. This is of them starting to warm up. I had a hard time getting good pictures of them playing.

Kade was actually guarding that tall kid behind him.. He pretty much had to jump on him.

It was a fun year for basketball he was pretty sad to see it end.


2 comments:

Mark and Shauna Fam said...

Just because he is short doesn't mean he can't do great things! Put him in wrestling!

Amberlee said...

So cute! My kids are always the shortest too. I guess they can make up for that in speed!