I took them up to Roberts City Park for an Easter Egg Hunt but forgot to get pictures. I was pretty afraid that Benson wouldn't have a chance to get any eggs but he held his own and ended up getting more eggs than Kade and Porter.
After we painted the eggs in the coloring Kade decided to pull out the paints and make designs on them. They actually turned out really cute. Porter really got into the egg coloring and loved every minute of it.

Sunday morning the kids woke up and thought the Easter Bunny didn't come. He left them Easter Baskets with some Candy and put special eggs with hints inside for them to find clues and see if he left them anything special.

He hid the eggs outside so Sunday Morning the kids went on an Easter Egg hunt outside. They loved finding the eggs and even a mouse had found one of the eggs and had eaten half-through it.
With all the fun of Easter Egg Hunts and getting candy we really tried to talk to the boys about what the true meaning of Easter is all about. They really seemed amazed at how we revolve the day about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. They still keep asking us questions about how Jesus died and came back to life and since he was Resurrected we will be also.
Sunday morning the kids woke up and thought the Easter Bunny didn't come. He left them Easter Baskets with some Candy and put special eggs with hints inside for them to find clues and see if he left them anything special.
He hid the eggs outside so Sunday Morning the kids went on an Easter Egg hunt outside. They loved finding the eggs and even a mouse had found one of the eggs and had eaten half-through it.
I am so grateful for my family and the opportunity to be with them forever because of Jesus Christs Example and Sacrifices.
5 comments:
Your boys are so handsome! I love the coloring the eggs. I was such a bad mom this year and didn't even do it at all. No one ever eats them and they all just get mushed and make a mess.... I am going to be better next year I think?
I am glad you had a good Easter.
Jill
Cute cute boys!!! I love their church outfits they look so handsome!
Did you get new family pictures? They are so good- you all look so cute!
What handsome little boys!
Tan and Jord- your little guys are so stinkin cute and getting so big. I miss you all. It is very warm here already and loving it!
Lindsey
Post a Comment