
Kade had his Birthday Party at the house. He wanted to invite some of his friends and cousins. He had a lot of fun and enjoyed having some friends over. In the picture is Benson, Wylee, Branson, Britton and Kade..

He wanted an Incredible Hulk Party so we just went green.. I love that the kids are so easy to please. We decorated cupcakes and made the number seven for his age.

He invited his cousins which include Alexa, Brynlee, DreAna, Parker, Sidney, Joel, Vanessa, Tyler, Wylee, Branson, and Straton. He wanted a few friends to come so he invited Britton Berrett and Brenden Lounsbury. They had a lot of fun just playing together. I think it was the most relax pary because I didn't have to entertain the kids all day.

The night before the party Kade and I went shopping for his birthday present. It was so nice to spend some time alone with him. We went to Wal-mart first and bought everything we needed to make his cupcakes. He looked up and down every isle to pick out the perfect present. He couldn't find anything he really liked except the new and bigger bike we bought for him. After we went to Toys R Us he looked up and down the isle and spotted this baby. The Wolverine Claw.

Here he is on his new bike. Benson is so funny. The second Kade showed him his new bike he took off on Kade's old bike.
We sure have enjoyed having Kade in our family. He is so smart for his age and amazes us everyday by the things he learns and loves to do. He is so good with his younger brothers. The other day Benson said "mom do you know who my bestest friend is" my reply " who"(thinking it would be somebody in his class at school or in primary or even the most obvious answer, his dad.) his reply "Kade I can't wait for him to come home from school I miss him so much". It makes me happy to think how good of friends my boys are for eachother. We don't have the perfect days together all the time. They sure do have there moments and fight, but in the end they love eachother and would stick up for eachother through anything. Those are the moments you live for. Happy Birthday Kade we are so proud of you and love you so very much..
6 comments:
I can't believe that Kade and Tray are already 7. Time sure flies!!! I love that "7" with cupcakes. If you don't mind I might steal that idea for Tray's b-day coming up. I hope all is well with you guys!
I can't believe he's 7!!! Wow, we're kind of getting old, aren't we? It looks like you guys are doing great! I'll try to call you the next time we're up in Idaho... I miss you!
That is a really cute idea with the cupcakes! What a cute boy!!
What a cute little boy. It really is so nice when your kids get along. My mom used to tell me that my sisters would be my best friends when I grow up and it's so true. It's so nice to have siblings as life long friends.
What a fun little bday party! You don't look old enough to have a 7 year old! Where does the time go??
Hi! I found your blog and thought i'd tell you how cute your little family is! :) I sure miss seeing them every Sunday!
Post a Comment