Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yellowstone National Park

Grandpa Bob took the boys and I to Yellowstone National Park. I haven't been there for many years and we have never taken the boys even though we live so close. We had alot of fun.
This was not a good day for seeing game. I talked to many people who have gone this year and they saw everything from elk to bear. We pretty much only saw one group of Buffalo. Hopefully next time the kids will be able to see more animals..

We did see alot of geysers. The boys really wanted to put there hands it them. I really wanted to throw something in them, but there were signs all over that said absolutely no throwing anything in the geyers. Oh-well they were pretty cool to see.



Kade, Benson, Porter and I



Last but not least we had a picnic from the back of our car.




1 comment:

Toni said...

Tannis,
Your family is adorable, your youngest little guy looks just like you! Thanks for your blog link, it is so fun to see how you are doing. I'll have to keep checking in on you and feel free to look at my blog anytime!