
The town of Roberts had a kids parade on Saturday, all the kids were supposed to decorate their bikes and ride toward the park. My kids were so excited they could hardly stand it. We went to the dollar store and got decorations and they decorated them.

Mark and Shauna Lounsbury were the leaders of the parade.

Jordan is holding Porter he wasn't having a good day.

Benson geared up and ready to go....

Kade had to buy this clown nose to wear. He got funny glasses to go along with them but I think he couldn't see well in them because he ditched them in the car.
Next Year I hope we can advertise the parade better because the kids thought it was so fun except there wasn't anybody watching the parade. When the kids finally reached the park they kept asking when it was going to start.
4 comments:
good pics. I so glad you guys came!!
Soooooooooooo sorry we didn't get in touch when I was in Idaho! We ended up staying in Salmon until the afternoon of the fourth. Then I was so sick we didn't do anything. We'll be up again in August, can we do a raincheck?
Love that clown nose!
I didn't know Roberts had a parade like that. The boys looked like they had fun. Maybe next year June will have to get in on the action.
Post a Comment