
Here are Jordan's hunting pictures. He got this deer on the first day of hunting. He went with a couple of good friends Brodee and Court.

They were up so high on the mountain that they were able to get cell service.

I'm glad Jord got the boys there deer this year. They were so excited when dad got home from the mountains with this deer. They kept asking Jordan is they could hang the head on there wall. It's to bad they have such a mean mom because she said absolutely not.
2 comments:
You meanie! How could you not let him hang it on the wall? Just kidding!! I bet your boys are really happy though :)
Jordan, That's just SICK.
and Tannis - I would NEVER let a dead animal hang on my wall either. Do you think they hang human heads around the woods? Uh...NO! Just sick.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment