Saturday, September 19, 2009

Craters of the Moon

Grandma Terri wanted to take the kids to Craters of the Moon last Saturday. She wanted to show the kids the volcano's and let them go inside the caves. They had alot of fun exploring. This is Grandma and Grandpa down in one of the caves with the kids.
She bought all the kids these head flash lights so they could have there hands free when walking around in the dark caves. I think they wore those head lights for days. Big Hit.

Porter was exhausted and Grandpa has bad knees so they hung out and watched from a distance.



Me and the kids raced up this mountain. It was so pretty when we reached the top, you could see everything I wish I would of taken my camera up there.



4 comments:

Lindsey Lou said...

Ah, so that is why we missed you at Sawyer's party:) Looks like you guys had fun. Tony's never been there and I haven't been there since I was little. We will have to make the trip when Sawyer is older!

Etsy Party Live said...

Hey girl! Kylee said she gave you the photo ad about halloween pictures on Sunday. Wanted to let you know that if you bring a friend you get $5 off!!! If you didn't get it, you can see the link on my photo blog which is
www.tmphotoblog.blogspot.com

PS - we need another girls night out SOON! Any good ideas! :)

Etsy Party Live said...

Yes, I am always up for taking photos. I am booked for about the next 2 weeks so plan ahead and get it on my schedule when u are ready...esp. if you are wanting outside shots cause Fall is my busiest time of year! :P Send me an email (find address on my photo website) and I'll send you the link to all the friends/family pricing. Try to get those costumes gathered up! It'll be fun! (I'm MAKING all of ours...ahhhhh! I'm crazy!) Was fun to see ya today! :)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I loved Craters when I was little. One of the best elementary school field trips ever!