Benson's birthday was July 7 and I am just getting around to posting it. We just had a party at the house for him. He invited lots of friends from school and of course had a bunch of cousins supporting his day. I think Porter was very jealous because all these presents were Bens and not his. He even occupied the chair before Ben had the chance to.
I bought him a cake and then that morning he said that he wanted me to make brownies, so we had both.
Benson is such a joy to have in our family. It really wouldn't be the same without him. He is always making us laugh and has so much positive energy. He is so patient with his brothers expecially being stuck in the middle. He enjoys everything outdoors like shooting guns, camping, fishing, working on the farm with dad, he even asks if he could mow the lawn(hopefully that will last). Benson i am so proud of you for everything you do, we love you so much and are so grateful for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment