Monday, October 11, 2010

School has offically Started!!

It seems like our summer just flew by, maybe because we didn't have the perfect weather. The kids seemed excited to start though. Here is the first day of school Benson, Alexa, Brynlee and Kade.
I seriously can't believe that Kade is in 3rd grade. Mrs. Nakaya is his new teacher.

Benson is now starting 1st grade and will have to adjust to going to school all day everyday. He is in Mrs. Surerus' class.



Last but not least Porter Started Preschool and will be going 2 days a week. Here is a picture of him and DreAna ready for there first day of school ever. Everyone is always asking me if they are twins.


Finally they made it to there school. Mrs. Jana and Mrs. Joan are the best preschool teachers. I highly recommed them. All my kids have attended there preschool and everyone loved it and learned so much. Now my only problem is I have some free tme which I have never had.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Your boys are getting so big!! I can't believe time flies so fast! I'll be in Rigby over Thanksgiving, we should try to get together! (if our families will let us!) :)