So this isn't the best picture of Kade, but I had to put in this picture of him at the space derby. He was so excited to build this rocket. He painted it all by himself and was so excited when it did so well against all the other rockets.
The next week we ended up building a science project. He decided he wanted to build a wooden Generator. We put magnets in a wooden box with copper wire wrapped all around then two light bulbs on the box and as you spin the magnets the bulbs light up. He didn't win but when he wrote his essay on it he took first place out of his class. 




1 comment:
I think you'll be nervous watching them your entire life! They're boys! :) They are all so cute... and grown up! I love seeing them grow up through your blog!
Post a Comment