Friday, June 24, 2011

Kade, Ben and Porter

Kade, Ben and Porter. I actually got them together, they sure are handsome boys. We sure love these kids.
I can't believe he is 9 years old. I look at him and am so amazed at how much he has grown up. He loves to draw and write stories but also loves the outdoors. He is kind of at a hard age because he always wants to be entertained. He is so good with his brothers and teaches them so much. But he also likes his alone time. He will lock himself in his room to try and get some quite time. He gets along with everyone and is so friendly. Kade, mom and dad love you and are so grateful you are our son.




Ben is our dramatic one. Things seem more of a big deal to him then it does the other kids. He is so caring and kind and will just let his two brothers beat up on him. He loves to do anything that involves the outdoors. He would rather be with his dad working then playing. There is never a dull moment when Benson is around and we love his personality. Ben, we love you and are so proud of you.





Porter, he loves being with mom and is always concerend where she is at. He loves to play the wii and can beat everyone in our family. He also loves the outdoors and can pretty much do anything he wants. He has been our quite one who observes everything and when you think he can't do something he always suprises us. He is so smart and so funny. He is always making us laugh. Porter you add so much to our family and are so grateful for you.







1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, you have handsome boys!! I miss you... how have you been? I need to come see you, it's just always so crazy when I come up to Rigby! I hope everything is going great!