skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Robison Family
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Getting Dressed
I love, love this picture. I have really struggled with Porter doing things for himself, he is always saying I can't or I'm hurt. So one morning I told him to put his own underware on and this was the end result.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Robison's
Robison's
Jordan and I have been married 10 years in July, we have three boys Kade 8 years, Benson is 5 and Porter who is 3.
View my complete profile
The Fam....
Kade 8 years
Benson-4 years
Porter-2 years
Friends and Family
aaron and amy
cody and sharie
crae and jenny
daniel and shana
dave and tiff
don and angie
ed and am
ed and lisa
gavin and natalie
jared and lacee
jason and camille
jeff and lindsy
jon and nicole
josh and cortnie
justin and becca
justin and natalie
justin and tony
kevin and stephanie
kolby and jessica
lindsey polatis
madelynn moser
mark and candice
mark and shauna
mckayla moser
norm and mylee
rex and nichelle
rigby high class 99
ryan and jill
savannah moser
scott and misty
seth moser
shawn and caroline
steve and tara
tia moser
todd and hana
tony and lindsey
tony and stephanie
trent and sueanne
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(1)
▼
2011
(8)
▼
October
(3)
Getting Dressed
Cal Ripken Baseball
New hobbies!!
►
June
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
2010
(22)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(8)
My Blog List
My Blog List
No comments:
Post a Comment