
I took Porter to the dentist and he had to have a cavitiy filled. He couldn't quit biting his lip. So this was the end results. He had a big fat lip. I felt so bad for him.

Here is a picture of Benson on his birthday last year which I forgot to post. He had some friends here to play and Grandma Terri made him his birthday cake. He has always been pretty easy to please.

Grandma and Grandpa Wolz, Grandma Terri the boys and I went for a hike up at Heise.

Our good friends the Taylors had baby calf's that they had to milk twice a day and my boys had so much fun helping out. It probably would be a different story if they had to do it everyday.
1 comment:
Your boys are so big! Looks like you have been having fun with them!
Post a Comment