Here is a baby skunk that was found on the clay course, the mom was killed and she had about 5 babies running around so this is the one that was caught. The kids thought that was the coolest thing. You would think that it would stink but it didn't really. Jordan's dad Dave said that he had a baby skunk for a pet when he was growing up. You just have to get them decented.
Joel, Kade, Seth and Benson pose for there picture. The boys love it when Seth comes to visit from Utah. He stayed a week and I don't think they got tired of each other at all. They road bikes, 4 wheelers, had campouts with marshmello roasts etc. I know that the kids were pretty tired at the end of the week. The adults were even more tired.
When summer comes so does T-Ball. Here is Kade with Branson they love to play. The kids aren't really that good at t-ball but they have a blast learning. I guess you have to start somewhere. The games have been entertaining watching the kids run for the ball and not knowing where or who to throw it to.
Here is Kade hitting the ball off the tee. We have had to get after him for throwing the bat. He is a big show off so I think he was trying to be funny. I thought this picture was funny because the helmet is to big. I'm suprised he could even see the ball to hit it. They all look so cute trying to play.. They don't take score in T-Ball and there are no outs.
The weather finally has warmed up here, so the boys invited the cousins to play on the slip-n-slide. We have some hills in our yard so we set it up down the hills and they fly.
4 comments:
Ewww... the skunk! You gotta love t-ball. Just wait until you have both boys that have to be on different teams (pitching machine & t-ball). It sure makes for a crazy summer! I'm glad that it's warming up too! Did you see that I tagged you?
What a cute baby skunk! And I'm so glad it's warm!!! The slip and slide has always been one of my favorites, although now when I run and jump onto the hard ground, I pay for it the next day! Oh, to be young again!
Hey Robisons! We came across your blog as we were blog hopping. You guys are so cute! The boys are getting so big. I love all their pictures. We miss Idaho and running into you guys. It looks like you have kicked off the summer well. Have fun while the weather is so warm. Steph and Kevin
I think you guys should keep the skunk as a pet. He looks so cute!! Also, I love the t-ball pic's - can't wait until June can play
Post a Comment