
Here is a picture of Porter and me. I never post any pictures of myself probably because I never have any to post. I am usually the one with the camera. He is showing off a car that he loves to play with.
My mom came over and watched my kids and my sisters kids so we could go out. We decided to go and see the play "See How they Run" at the playmill in West Yellowstone. It has always been a tradition with my family to go and see the new plays every summer. I remember when I took Jordan for the first time he tought they would be so dumb. I'm glad he I proved him wrong because now he really enjoys going and watching them.
Here are a few out takes that my mom took of the kids during the evening. Here is Kade and Alexa I think they had fun because they ate and ate and ate. I couldn't believe how much food these kids can eat. They ate pizza, cookies, muffins, granola bars etc.....
Here is Benson he enjoyed Grandma's Diet Coke. Besides eating so much they went through a box of capri suns and a two litter diet coke. Its a good thing Grandma came prepared. I asked her why the kids ate so much and she said they were hungry and she didn't want to deprive them of anything. So I think they pretty much took advantage. I think next time we will have to have a talk with the kids to not take advantage of grandma, she will give them anything they want. Thankyou Grandma Tammie for watching the kids for the day.
11 comments:
Isn't is funny how grandma's can't say no. That is so nice that you guys got to out. Dates are so fun. I love the playmill too. I think it is awesome that you can get Jordan to go my husband won't go with me.
Cute pictures. I love going to the playmill...that is one time my husband likes going to plays! I also have the same problem with no pictures of me, since no one else will take them!!!
Isn't it funny how the mom is usually the one behind the camera. Cute pictures though! I wish my mom would come and babysit so that Ed and I could go on a date. I've only been to the playmill once. It was fun. I would like to go again sometime. Sounds like your mom spoiled your kids! Grandma's are usually good for that!
You look beautiful! What a hottie! :) I love the playmill... maybe I can even convince Aaron to go this summer!
I "LOVE" going to plays, operas, musicals and anything to do with a stage. I haven't gotten Daniel to join me in this love affair, so a friend and I decided to buy season tickets to broadway musicals that are here every month. Maybe after the first season is over my friend and I can convince our hubbies to join us for next year.
I miss the quick drive to Island Park, Yellowstone, and Jackson Hole. It is so beautiful there.
I'm happy that you two had a great time without the kido's. BTW, you look amazing! So pretty!
I love the Playmill too!! We used to go every summer, I really miss a lot of things about Idaho. Also, it's great to see some pics of you and Jordan! You are one hot mommy!!
You look great! Why don't you have wrinkles like me?
I have been trying to convince Jason to go to the Playmill for years- I will let him know that there is a hunter/outdoorsy/motorcycle type of guy out there that likes it. Thankyou!
My kids down the Capri Suns too...always gone the day they are bought.
Hi Tannis, Shana here, I left a comment on your blog with Stand Tall as the user. I made a blog for Young Womens, and it changed my blog-user name. I think I have it all taken care of. Sorry for any confusion.
I really like your hair. I also have a husband who mocks pretty much any play, so I don't go to very many with him. Good job on showing your husband the finer things in life!
Hi Shana again, I still haven't figured out how to change my user name, so until then...
Daniel is living in Chicago for 6 months for work. So, I am living solo until then. He will be back in October.=(
You are so beautiful! I love to see pictures of you!
Jill
Post a Comment