Kade is 6 years old. He has brought so much joy into our lives. He has taught us so much about ourselves. Kade if you ever read this thankyou for choosing our family. It wouldn't be the same without you.
Benson will be 4 years old July 7. He has such a stong willed personality. He has so much of both Jordan's and my strong willed traits. He is the biggest love bug though. He can be the sweetest kid there is. We our so greatful to have Benson teaching us everyday. Benson we love you so much.
Porter is 15 months. He is so dang smart. He amaze's us everyday with the things he does. He has learned to fast and so much from his older brothers. He is the luckest kid to have the best older brothers who love and adore him.. Porter it seems like you have been apart of our family forever. I don't even remember life without you. We love all three of our children we are so thankful to each one of them. They all bring so many different qualities to our family. We could not imagine life without them.
10 comments:
I think the pictures are so cute! But I guess you have to have cute kids to get such cute pictures right? Kids are amazing... what we ever do without them? I hope you figure out the video thing! Then maybe you can teach me!
You have the cutest boys!! I'm hoping that we can set one of them up with Ellie someday, how fun would that be?
Tannis..You are such a cute mom! I love looking at your blog and reading all the sweet things you write about your boys!! I seriously love my little men too and hate it when people tell me they bet I just wish I had a girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having 2 boys and if I find out this next little baby is another boy I am gonna be thrilled!! Thanks for writing such cute things and reminding everyone why boys are so special!!
What cute boys!!!! They sure grow up fast, don't they!
What cute little dudes! I wish I knew more about what it was like to have boys! If I ever do get one, I'm going to ask you all of my questions! (You and Cort!) Seriously, I tried to change my nephew's diaper the other day, and it made me feel like I had never changed a diaper before! I'm just not sure what to do with all that junk!
Your boys are so handsome! What fun pictures! It's fun to hear a little about each of them and their cute personalities.
Hey Tannis! Good to see you guys! You have such a cute family! This is Amy Harris by the way. It's fun to see you guys are doing well.
Take Care
Your pictures are so cute! You have very handsome little boys!
The pictures all turned out so cute! Did you not get the family photo also? It is so hard to get pictures! I try to do it at least once a year as a family, and then when ever I feel like it with the girls. I have not been in the mood for a while....
Your boys are seriously so cute! They are the perfect mix between you guys. Hot parents get hot kids...what can ya say? haha Can't believe they're getting so big.
Post a Comment