Thursday, December 4, 2008

Popcorn Lover!!!

I thought this picture was so cute of Porter. All my kids love popcorn but we can't give it to Porter fast enough. One night all the kids were down stairs watching a movie and I let them take some popcorn down to eat. Porter kept coming back up stairs for more. This is him making his way back downstairs but ended up dumping the bowl on the stairs. He was trying to pick it up and put it back in his bowl but couldn't resist eating it in the mean while. He didn't even realize that I was watching him until I took this picture.

7 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

What a cutie! I love the pic of your boys up top. They are dressed so cute. What a handsome bunch!

Our Family said...

He is so cute! He is such a great mix of the both of you!

Briggs Family said...

Oh cute Porter. loves popcorn like my boys and of course Justin loves it too. How was your Thanksgiving? We need to get together sometime. Your almost 28 you old fart. HAHA!!

Amberlee said...

He's so dang cute! Talen kept talking about him the whole day after lunch. But he calls Porter Tannis's little boy. He never calls him by his name. We definitely have to do lunch more. It's so fun!

Brittany R. said...

Oh PoRtEr...Hey this is Lindsey...What a cute Pic! I am so excited to come home for Christmas and see you guys.

Shana Dee said...

That is too cute! Love the header picture.

SueAnn said...

We have some serious popcorn lovers in our house too. What a handsome fella!