Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Weather!

Benson is our hard working kid. He loves to be outside working expecially with his dad. When he woke up to snow, the first thing he wanted to do was put on his snow clothes and go shovel the driveway. I tried to get him to wait until the wind quit but he had to get out there.

He was still out there when it got dark and finally Kade decided he wanted to help. They are out on our back deck trying to knock the snow off.
They played in it as much and they worked. I bought them the snow shovel's a couple of years ago and they have been the best investment we have ever made. Expecially since they were only $5.00 a piece.


Porter just watched out the window. He has been sick so I made him stay inside until he got over it. Everyone knows how hard life can be when the babies get sick.


With all the snow falling I don't think they are getting much accomplished but at least they burned off some energy, something these guys have a lot of.





6 comments:

Brittany R. said...

HeY! I am way excited to come home for Christmas. I fly home on Christmas EvE. It can't come fast enough. I LOVE YOUR BOYS! They are super cute and look like they are having fun.

Caroline said...

I need your boys to come shovel my driveway!!! I love that you guys go get a tree in the mountain too - that is what we do as well. It looks like you guys found a good one this year.

Shana Dee said...

What a cute Christmas tree! I'm glad the snow is up there and not down here. That is one thing I don't miss...winter!

Amberlee said...

Can you believe this weather? I guess this is Idaho, but it's been crazy for the last couple of days. I agree with you- at least it helps the kids burn some energy! I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!!!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Im so excited to put Deegan to work like that!!! haha, kidding. your boys are so cute, I love that they shovel the snow for you!! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tan! These pictures are all sooo cute! What a great tradition to go chop down your own Christmas tree! I love it.