
Here is Kade trying to do some tricks, He keeps asking us to get him a basketball hoop so he can play at home.

Great Grandpa Wolz is showing Kade some moves for when he in on the basketball court.

So we finally broke down and bought him a basketball hoop now the only problem is Jordan has to figure out how to put it together. If anyone knows Jordan he hates reading instructions.

So he finally decided to read the instructions and with some help from my Brother-n-law Tra they have the hoop almost put together.

The end results... Kade and Ben were so excited to start playing basketball. I think Kade was outside playing for two days straight. We finally had to make him come in when it got dark. Now the newness has worn off some and he dosen't play as much.
5 comments:
That's so cute! My boys love their big hoop too and play a lot of neighborhood games in the summer. Good job finally reading the instructions Jordan!
What better way to spend a day! Keep's the kids outside, getting exercise, and wearing themselves out so they sleep well at night!
That looks like hours and hours of fun!
That is great! I love that your boys love to play already. They are so cute!
Okay such cute posts!! Since having the baby its been hard to blog surf!! I LOVED the veterans day letter! your boys are seriously so fun! If we lived in Idaho I am convinced our boys would be buddies!! I love reading about them!
Post a Comment