More presents!
The last minute we picked out this ice-cream cake. It was pretty much the only cake they had that matched Benson's personality. He loved it.
A Little about Benson
1-He is such a sweet heart but his mood can turn instantly.
2-He is so easy to please.
3-He is so good with both his brothers, he is always helping
Porter and he is always doing for Kade.
4- He is truthful in everything, sometimes we are worried about
something he might say.
5-He is a hard worker loves to be outside working, expecially
with his dad.
6- He is constantly making us laugh with the funny things he says.
7- He has such a big heart he gets his feelings hurt easy and
dosen't want to hurt other people's feeling.
8-Sometimes we think he has anxiety because he is so worried
about certain things like everybody in the car must have there
seat belts on or he freaks out.
I could go on about Benson forever, he is such a joy to have in our family and we thank our Father in Heaven everyday for him. We couldn't live without him. He teaches all of us including Kade and Porter everyday. Benson we love you so much.
1 comment:
I love birthdays (well I love birthday cake)! Your party looked like it was tons of fun. I think our little boys would get along great, we will have to get together some time soon.
Post a Comment