
We put the boys in swimming lessons for the first time this year. It was such a hit and they loved them that we put them in two sessions. It's a two week session where they practice all sorts of tricks in the pool and on the last day they have to jump off the diving board. Here is Benson jumping off. We were so proud of him.

Here is Kade acting brave but I really think he was nervous. He did awsome. The first day of swimming lessons not one of the boys would even stick there faces in the water, so when we would come home each night I would fill up the bathtub and they would practice sticking there heads under the water and blowing bubbles. It really helped.

Here are the cousins that did swimming lessons together. Vanessa, Joel, Kade, Benson, Sidney, Alexa and Brynlee. They had a few friends that participated also. Benson went from an Eel to a Starfish. Kade went from a Pollywog to a Guppy. Good work guys..

I had my summer cut out for me. Kade had baseball on Tuesday and Thursday and Benson had Tee-ball Monday and Wednesday. We were going the whole month of June. Luckily it rained alot that month and some of the games were canceled to give me a brake. Here is Kade's team picture.

Benson's first year of Tee-ball, he was so excited to play since Kade has for two years and he has had to wait. He was so funny, at practice he would run his hardest and come up to me and say mom I'm listening to my coach. Then when practice would get over he would ask me if they won the game. I couldn't quit laughing he was so cute. I tried to tell him that he was just practicing. I think he is going to be our competitive one in the family.
1 comment:
So cute. You're boys seem like so much fun.
Post a Comment