
Here are Kade and Benson getting ready to get on the bus. This year our school district is doing something different, instead of the Kindergardeners going half day everyday, they go 2 full days one week and three the next. Very confusing I know. So Benson was pretty excited to experience pretty much his whole first day with Kade. I was glad also because I really worry about Ben. I want his experience to be a good one the first time or he won't like it.

Walking to get on the bus...

The smile of good-bye. I didn't let them see me get emotional when they got on the bus.

At last the day is finally over. Here is a picture of them just getting off the bus. Ben looks like he had his hands full. He told me funny stories all day. Some I wasn't sure to believe or not. His Kindergarden Teacher has really long hair and he told me today that he asked her if she sits on it when she sits down. I hope she can handle the honesty of a 5 year old....
4 comments:
Ahh! I love your cute little boys. I get a kick out of them whenever I see pictures of them. Look at their darling outfits and just how stinkin cute they are. They are hot stuff- heart breakers for sure & I just love that they seem like such good boys too.I can't believe school has already started & that you guys have two going! Weird system with Rigby Kinder though?! Do you like it?
So cute! What a nice bus driver to let you take pictures! They look so excited to go to school, and are dressed so cute! We don't start for another week and I am so sad that summer is over so fast. We are building a house, and I am not sure when it will ever be done. We are going to live in our house until we are done with our other one and then put it up for sale. My girls have been swimming so much they have become great little swimmers. My sister had a pool in her subdivision so every time we go visit they have to go swimming every day and for hours and hours. I think I answered you questions, take care and have fun with just one kido at home!
Jill
I agree with Natalie. Your boys are the cutest. I bet it's nice to know Benson has a brother to look out for him too. I'm not sure what to think about the Kindergarten schedule. You'll have to let us know how you like it. My sister in law said they are doing that in Boise also. Maybe it's the new thing. I'm not sure if McKenna could handle a whole day of school yet though.
Tannis- you have such a cute blog! I always look at it and adore how cute your family is. You and Jordan must be awesome parents! Your boys are such handsome little guys! I want to invite you guys to my blog, so if you don't mind send me an email and I will then have yours and I can invite you! tyreehokanson@aol.com Take care!
Post a Comment