Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lagoon Trip with Cousins

The boys were sure glad that we made a trip to Utah to go to Lagoon with their cousins. Thanks to Savannah who got a job there this summer got us ten dollar tickets so we got in for pretty cheap. The boys had a blast and I couldn't believe how brave they were to go on the rides that they did. Benson went on all the rides he was tall enough for and Kade went on rides that I was chicken to ride like the new ride wicked. Here is Mckayla and Ben anticipating the ride.
Here is the group excluding Savannah who was still working and Stephanie who was taking the picture. I think we all had a lot of fun.

Porter had so much fun and was so dang cute but of course he was exhausted. Thanks to the good ole blankee he went right to sleep.




Tia, Ben, Seth and Kade riding on the end of the train through the Lagoons somewhat zoo.

Porter loved all the rides that he could go on. He really couldn't get enough of them. The first ride he went on was the flying elephants and he was having so much fun that when the ride stopped he put his head down thinking the worker couldn't see him. I couldn't believe how cute he looked riding these boats. He was so sad when the rides stopped.





3 comments:

Lindsey Lou said...

How fun! Amusement parks are so fun. You guys look like you had lots of fun.

Tony said...

That was a fun day! My kids talk about it all the time and how much fun they had with the boys! Glad you could make it down.

Our Family said...

Looks so fun! You are such a beautiful mom!!! And to answer your question yes I did go to beauty school