Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flag Football 2009

I totally forgot to post these pictures of Kade's Flagfootball team.. He absoultly loved playing, his team was the Green Bay Packers.
The huddle during the game. It was really nice some games but freezing other games. I sure love Idaho Weather, you neve know what your going to get.








Jordan trying to warm Kade up to play.





2 comments:

Gavin and Natalie said...

At first I was thinking...wow...the snow has melted. :) I love seeing the pictures of your summer. Especially the deck and tramp. It looks like you guys live in paradise out of a movie. :) Enjoy the wide open spaces! (Seriously.) I love the picture of you and Jordan in the snow. You guys make such a cute couple!

Etsy Party Live said...

It's been a long time - I think we've all died down on the blogging. :P Was wondering if you would let me know when sign ups for swimming will be at the Ammon pool. I have to take my kiddos there this summer. THANKS girl! And I think it's about time for another girls night out. Call me and we'll plan it!