Saturday, January 2, 2010

Robison Family / Ward Party

All these pictures are not in Order but oh-well at least I got them loaded to my blog. Here is a picture of the Robison Grandkids. Tony and Steph was not able to attend so Savannah, Mikayla, Maddy, Seth and Tia are not in this photo. Grandma and Grandpa got all the kids these outfits for Chirstmas. The kids love them. Thankyou for all the really nice gifts.. Grandma Terri and Great Grandpa Wolz pictured with the kids.
Grandma and Grandpa Wolz relaxing watching all the kids run around.

Evey year the kids have to take turns opening their presents. It usually goes from the youngest to oldest, which was the case this year but I mixed up the pictures so it is displayed the oldest to the youngest. Here is Sidney.


Joel

Kade was so excited that Joel got him a bionicle that he jumped on him and yelled I love you Joel. It was pretty cute.



Kade



Vanessa


Benson




Tyler



Porter




Parker



All the kids getting ready to open all their gifts.



Here is a picture of our family before we went to our ward party at the church. It was an okay attempt. I think Jordan gets more anxious and hates pictures more than the kids do.



Kade, Benson and Porter




Santa made a special appearance at our Ward Christmas Party all the kids were so excited. They all got to sit on his lap, tell him what they wanted for christmas and they all got a treat bag.



Benson




















No comments: