Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Summer 2009 Recap!!

We had so much fun this summer. I forgot to post half the things we did. Here we took the kids to Ross Park in Pocatello with Andrea and girls, The Whites and Taylors. The kids had a lot of fun and so did us adults.
Porter, Laynee, DreAna and Cole are all the same age and spent most of their time soaking up the kiddy pool.






The older kids Kade, Benson, Alexa and Jaxon were loving the slide. I can't even count how many times they ran up the stairs to go down the slide.



Kade not quite brave enough to land without help.


Many play groups over the summer. Here is Laynee and DreAna playing.






Porter, I guess thinking.. He is so cute.








Kade, Benson, Joel, Britton and Jaxon spening time jumping from the deck to the tramp.. This summer the kids were always finding something to keep themselves busy.




The girls together at Alexa's party resting while she opens presents.. Alyssa, Brynlee, Alexa, Vanessa, Sidney and DreAna..





Sidney, Ali and DreAna






We went camping a couple of times which was nice to get away.






Me and Andrea with all the kids



Benson, Brenden, Britton, Jaxon and Kade playing at the park.





Bailee, Brynlee, Charlee and Alyssa at the park..





I think the kids spent hours playing on this bridge making up all kinds of games. They sure have good imaginations..






And last but not least you can't have a summer without going to Porter Park.





















No comments: