Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun Days!!!


Here is Benson and Porter in the car, we are on our way to his pre-school. He has been asking when school starts again since the day it ended. She holds summer mini camps in June and then again in July. They do such fun things I didn't get a picture of yesterdays camp but they had Transformer day for the boys. He made a transformer figure and they did face painting and crazy hair. When I went and picked him up I asked why his face was green that there are no green transformers, his teacher Jana said that he wanted to be an incredible hulk transformer. I thought that was so cute. The things they come up with.
I came to pick him up from camp and he couldn't wait to show me what they did for the day. They had a splongee party. They made silly putty, play dough, and slime. He sure had a good time, and loves going to Jana's Preschool. Thanks Jana for being so good to Benson.
Later that night there was a baby shower for my friend Erica Holmes (Blackburn) she is finally pregnant with a little girl. She is due October 5. I am so excited it's her first baby. She lives in Florida with her husband Morgan and decided it was time to visit her family and friends.
Here we are at her baby shower her sister-n-law made a diaper cake it was so cute. It was really good to see her and I am so excited that she is finally having a baby. Good luck Erica, they are so much work but well worth it. I couldn't imagine life without my kids.

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

Wow- what a fun preschool! That sounds awesome. Your kids are so cute!!!

cortnieb said...

Tannis..seriously your boys are so cute!! I love mine, and Im not gonna lie to you, the thought of having a girl kinda makes me a little sad, cause I feel like I know boys and I love the special relationship I have with them!! Soo I may be reminicing with you in the next few months before the baby comes!!
Oh my gosh Erica looks beyond adorable as a pregnant girl!! How fun that you got to see her!! I can't believe she lives in Florida!! HOW FUN!