Robison's Camping Trip to Stoddard Creek!!
We had so much fun camping that I had to post extra pictures. Porter is playing with the tractors in the dirt. There are three little boys that are the same age. Tyler, Porter and Parker. They are so cute when we can get them to interact with each other.
We all went on a hike to this bridge at Stoddard Creek. It was a long hike but alot of fun.. The kids had a blast when we climbed down to this tunnel that you can see in the background. Water pours through the tunnel and at the end there is a lake that you can swim in. We walked through the tunnel with the kids which was up to there waist. At the end of the tunnel we walked around the corner and back up the hill. Only a few had the courage to swim in the water since there was a long walk back to the trucks in wet clothes and shoes.
All the kids were finding the spikes on the railroad tracks and picking them up. Kade and Joel decided to make it a competition to see who was the strongest. As you can see they each have three in each hand and as they walk they are pretending to be lifting weights.
Here is the whole clan of kids. As you can see there are 13 little boys and girls. They all love to be together. We had a hard time getting a good picture of them. Parker who is Riley and Michelle's little boy is trying to run out of the picture so I had to take it quick. Notice the babies are not happy. It was a long but fun day.
Jordan and Tony had some rope and decided to make a swing to play on. The boys fought over who got to swing first but once they all got there turn they had fun and got along. Kade has himself swinging pretty high._____________
Camping Continued
We went camping at Stoddard Creek with the whole Robison clan. The kids had to make there own little fort so Benson took this log and rolled it everywhere to get the grass smashed down for a walk path. He did a good job.
We bought the boys this little 4-wheeler this summer. I think Benson has pretty much claimed it. We can't get him off to let anyone else have a turn.
Kade's favorite thing to do is play with the wildlife. He spent alot of time catching frogs, he would catch them and then let them go and later catch them again. He caught this little bird in the grass calling for its mom. I'm glad he stayed entertained.
All the kids love Porter. He is such a little ham. Tia is playing a game wtih him and he is laughing at her. He loved to walk around and play with everything.
Here we are roasting marshmellos by the camp fire. We are all pretty tired as you can see. It was so much fun camping with the family. It is something that we all love to do but we really don't have a lot of time to do it. I am really glad that we did take the opportunity as a family._____________________
Spray Park in Rexburg
We took the kids to the spray park in Rexburg, they had alot of fun. Here is Kade laying on the concrete trying to get dry.
McKayla, Sidney, Madelynn played so hard that day. I think we only saw them when they got hungry. They also helped with the younger kids.
McKayla took Porter down the slide and it got him so wet. Terri is holding him in his unhappy state.
When all the kids dried we let them ride the Carousel Horse they have there. I loved this picture of Benson's expression and crazy hair.
McKayla took Porter on the horse and he loved it, I know if may not seem like it with his expression in this picture. He always smiles after he see's the flash of the camera.___________________
Benson's 4th Birthday
Benson's 4th birthday was July 7th and with the family reunion we were all tired, but we still wanted to have something special for him. I made his favorite brownies and put ice cream on the top for his cake. Thank goodness he is still young and easy to please. He loved blowing out the candles on top of the ice cream.
He got so many presents for his birthday we got him this rolling tube, the kids thought it was the funnest thing they had ever done. We would get inside of the tube and roll them down the hill. The adults even tried it. I kind of kinked my neck but Jordan was a pro.
Here is Alexa trying to get her balance to fly down the hill. Kade and Joel were having so much fun jumping on it before we rolled it.
Here is Benson after he opened his presents, dosen't he look tired. It was such a long weekend. He was so excited to get the attention and presents. My sister got him a camo sleeping bag with pajamas to go along with it. He absolutely loved them. He calls them his hunting deers pajama's and sleeping bag. He has them on in the first picture.
Benson I want you to know that your mom and dad love you so much and you mean the world to us. You are so special to our family and add so much to our lives. You are always saying the funniest things and making us laugh all the time. I am so glad we have you as one of our sons.

I didn't have my camera with me very much so I didn't get very many pictures, the family reunion consisted of Jordan's grandpa's brothers and sister with all there families. We had about 200 people there(thats a ball park figure). Anyway I took these pictures of my kids with Grandma and Grandpa Wolz along Grandma Terri and Grandpa Dave. As you can tell it was clean up time and my kids were so exahusted by the end of the week.
I took this picture of Porter and Tyler one evening during the family reunion when they had a little program going on. Of course whose kids will sit through all the past experiences and skits going on inside. We spent most of the time entertaining the kids outside on the steps or trying to keep the big kids from distracting everyone from whats going on.
Here is little Porter sitting on a mat eating cheeto's (his favortie snack) watching us help take tents down and get everyone packed up to go home.
Benson I want you to know that your mom and dad love you so much and you mean the world to us. You are so special to our family and add so much to our lives. You are always saying the funniest things and making us laugh all the time. I am so glad we have you as one of our sons.
_________________
Wolz Family Reunion
There has been so much going on in July that I haven't had a chance to post hardly anything. Jordan's family had a big Wolz reunion the 4th, 5th and 6th of July. We all had to camp out at our place Western Wings even the family that lives close by camped and toughed it out for three days. There were alot of activities and if anyone knows the Wolz family everything is completely organized to a T. There was fishing, golf, shooting guns, riding 4-wheelers, and craft activites for the kids. Meal time was spent together in the Lodge and also get to know you better activity games were played. I think the three day reunion is a great way to get to know everyone better. I have been to family reunions where you don't have a clue who anyone is except your imediate family and first cousins. It's hard to get to know them in such a short amount of time.

I didn't have my camera with me very much so I didn't get very many pictures, the family reunion consisted of Jordan's grandpa's brothers and sister with all there families. We had about 200 people there(thats a ball park figure). Anyway I took these pictures of my kids with Grandma and Grandpa Wolz along Grandma Terri and Grandpa Dave. As you can tell it was clean up time and my kids were so exahusted by the end of the week.
I took this picture of Porter and Tyler one evening during the family reunion when they had a little program going on. Of course whose kids will sit through all the past experiences and skits going on inside. We spent most of the time entertaining the kids outside on the steps or trying to keep the big kids from distracting everyone from whats going on.
Here is little Porter sitting on a mat eating cheeto's (his favortie snack) watching us help take tents down and get everyone packed up to go home.
10 comments:
HOLY COW!!! Im exhausted just reading all that!! cute camping pics! and I love the pics from the Wolz fam reunion....gerald wolz was my FAV bishop!! I havent seen him in years!!
Looks like you are having so much fun! Good job on getting pictures for all the fun trips. I always forget my camera when we go camping. You look so cute in the picture by the fire!
WOW, you guys have been busy. Everything that you have been doing looks fun. I am a little jealous that your boys have their own 4-wheeler, I always wanted one when I was a kid.
Wow, what a fun month!! Your kids are super cute. I love the picture of you and Jordan by the fire; you guys are so cute together.
Wow!! You sound as busy as us. Can you believe how fast summer is flying by? Pretty soon the kids will be back in school. It sounds like you're having a great summer though!
Wow. You've been busy. What a fun summer. I look at the picture of you with all your boys and can't believe all those boys are yours. You look like you are still in HS and you are babysitting! Maybe cause I haven't seen you forever. That and you just look young. Your family is just so cute!
You have been so busy! You were much more ambitious on your vacation than I. I pulled the baby card & did nada.
Porter is getting so big!
Wow you guys have had a ton going on. Cute blog, cute kids, cute family!
Tannis I'm so glad you posted a picture that you are actually in! You look so cute! These summer months are so busy! It's just good that it's all fun stuff going on!
All I can say is wow that is a lot of stuff going on. It looks like you guys have had a really fun summer! It is hard to believe that it is almost over!
Post a Comment