Friday, July 4, 2008

Tauphaus Park!!!

My sister and brother-n-law had his company party at Tauphaus Park so the boys and I tagged along. We also took my nephew Joel. They had so much fun going down this slide. It keeped them cool and they had a blast. Here is Joel going down and Kade is at the top waiting to take his turn. We tried coxing Benson to go down but he was to scared. Maybe next time.
The faris wheel was a hit with the kids. Kade and Joel were so brave they road it all by themselves. When they got to the top they even started to rock there chair. I can't believe that they are already starting to be that brave at age 6 and 7 they grow so fast. Below them is Tra getting off with the girls Brynlee and DreAna. Andrea was in another chair with Benson and Alexa. The reason why I was not on the ride is because someone stole Joels shoes at the water slide so I ended up going to Wal-Mart to buy him some new ones. Notice no shoes on the ferris wheel.
Little Porter relaxing in his stroler sipping on some nice cool water and eating fish crackers. He is our easy going kid.
Here is Kade and Joel I can't even believe they let them on this ride. These two are the smallest in there class at school and they rode the octopus. It was so funny watching them. I thought they would be scared but they had so much fun.
Now you can' t go to Tauphaus Park without hitting the zoo. Here is Kade, Benson, Brynlee, Alexa and Joel. It was such a hot day and I can't even count how many times we have been to the zoo that we just hurried through it so we could hit Arctic Circle for some ice cream.

7 comments:

SueAnn said...

I can't believe someone would steal shoes at the park! Crazy people!! Looks like lots of fun!!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Your day looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous you got to hang out with Erica. She looks so good! You'll have to tell her hi for me if you talk to her again. Love you!

Amy said...

FUN!! I can't believe the shoes got stolen! How rude! Glad you had so much fun though!!

Amberlee said...

Sounds like fun. It's great that Kade was so brave. We should do Lagoon sometimes. Our kids loved it. I bet your boys would too. Maybe one of these years when they get a little bigger!

Caroline said...

Tautphaus Park is a pretty fun place. I am wishing I had one of those water slides in my back yard.

Camille said...

I can't believe how brave those boys were for the rides! (And of course the mommy for letting them!)

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Who would want to steel shoes? Gross! Well, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun anyway!