Thursday, August 21, 2008

Having Fun Before School Starts!!!

My mom and I took the boys up to Island Park to visit my cousins and let the boys play with there second cousins. It was so fun for the kids, they love to be outdoors.
We went to Island Park to see some of my cousins who own a cabin there. It was pretty nice my cousins have boys that are my kids age so they had a blast playing together. Here is Kade and Christian they both are six and getting ready to go into the first grade. It's to bad that his family lives in Utah. They had fun climbing trees and getting into all sorts of mischief.
This was the funniest thing ever. Here is Benson and Dillion. They both are Four. We took the kids bikes to ride and this is how they rode them. Benson rode his everywhere (he does not use training wheels) and he wanted Dillion to ride with him who does not know how to ride without training wheels, so he just walked the bike everywhere along side Benson. It was so funny. He kept coming to get water because he was so thirsty running the whole time instead of riding.
Long day makes for hungry boys who are waiting patiently for there snack.
Porter is making a huge mess with his spagetti, he is getting so independent that he hardly will eat anything and when he does he wants to feed himself. I guess thats a good thing considering Kade is six and still wants me to dress him every morning becuase he dosen't care.
__________________________________

Widerburg Family Reunion was at the Riot Zone in Rigby.

Porter and DreAna hanging out in there strollers at the Family Reunion.
Here we are with my Grandpa, he is such a great man I am greatful that he is in my kids lives. They love to go to his house and pick through his garden, they love to climb his trees and feed the horses. I am so glad that I can share some of my fun memories that I had as a kid with my own kids.
Here are the go-karts that the kids had a blast on. This is Alexa racing some kid that we don't even know.
Jordan was such a great sport. He really hates things like this. He has such a hard time with the heat and it was such a hot day. Thanks Jordan for being such a great husband and dad to us. We sure wouldn't know what we would do without you.

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

Can you believe that school has already started? It's crazy. It looks like you got to do some fun stuff this summer though. Is Benson in preschool down here again this year? If so, then we need to get together and do lunch again soon! Oh yea- those scrapbook looking pages were done on scrapblog.com

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I love that! I would totally be the kid walking my bike just to keep up with the big kids! Well, I really can't believe that summer is over! I don't send kids to school yet, but we do have to send our daddy to school every fall, and that is very hard! I hope you guys had a great summer, and I really hope your little dude is feeling WAY better!