
Benson couldn't wait to start preschool again. It's his second year going and he absolutely loves his two teachers Mrs Jana and Mrs Joan.

When we drop our kids off the teachers are waiting for the kids on the corner because there isn't enough parking for all the parents to pull up at the school. So they have this rope that they made for all the kids to hold on to so they can be safe walking back to the school.

You can't really see Benson in this picture, but I had to take this picture of all the kids walking to there first day of preschool...
4 comments:
Well- we'll definitely have to do lunch again while Benson is in school. He looks so cute!
What a cute little guy, he looks excited!!
My oh my, I can't believe you have two kids in school. Gee, time really does go by fast. He looks really excited and proud.
I sent you an invite to my grand opening on Saturday. I would really love to see you! I'll call you to find out if you can make it. We can totally find some colors for you that will be sticking around that you like. I think it would be fun to get together for a facial sometime too:)
Post a Comment