Thursday, October 2, 2008

Benson hanging with dad....

Benson has wanted to spend alot of time with his dad. When Jordan had to go out and combine we would pack Benson a lunch to take along and they would head off to work together. One day Jordan had to run into Scotty's True Value for some parts. Well, there was this young girl who had a really low cutt shirt on. She was coming out of the isle and stopped to let Jordan pass and Benson was trailing behind. All the sudden Jordan hears Benson say really loud "Dad I Saw that Girls BOOBS." Jordan wanted to run in the next isle and hide.
I think it's funny that Jordan gets a taste of what I experience all the time. I swear, Benson sure know's how to speak his mind. But if I was that girl in a low cutt shirt and a 4 year old said that about me, I would probably be the one that was embarressed. Maybe it taught her to wear more modest clothing because everyone is watching.

6 comments:

Briggs Family said...

That is so funny. Jordan is getting a taste of his own medicine is right. Where did he learn it from too? HAHA!! I'm doing lots better too. Just sore.

cortnieb said...

That is freaking hillarious!! I LOVE this story!! Kids are the BEST!!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I bet you're right. That chick probably hiked her shirt up as soon as she heard it! Hey, if you're going to hang em' out there, you are asking for it! I love your stories - your boys are so funny!

Caroline said...

I can't wait until my kids start speaking their mind like that. Kids are so honest - maybe too honest. Although, that girl deserved it. Maybe she will think twice before wearing that shirt again.

Gavin and Natalie said...

hahaha...way to go Benson! Yeah, I think I'd feel way stupid and probably think twice about wearing the shirt again. :) That's cute that you send him a lunch to go hang out with Jordan!

Amy said...

That's so funny!!! Carson saw someone smoking and yelled, "Gross! That man has smoke!" It's the guy's fault.. maybe he should stop smoking! :)