Thursday, October 30, 2008

I will be Drug Free!!!

When Kade got home from school yesterday, he brought me this essay that he wrote in class about being drug free. He said that his essay won along with four other kids in his class, so tomarrow he would have to read it in front of the whole school during a Drug Free Assembly.


I actually couldn't believe he wrote this on his own, so I asked his teacher when I went to the school today. She said that he did it all by himself. He has a word dictonary that he used to spell some of the words.
KADE YOUR FAMILY IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

cortnieb said...

OH my gosh!!! BEYOND the cutest thing ever!!! I seriously love reading the stories about your boys they are too funny!!

Amberlee said...

Wow- what a smartie pants! Great job!!

Our Family said...

Good job, you taught him well. That is so cute! I love the picture of the dead man in the box on his paper.