Jordan decided it was time to carve the pumpkins that the kids picked at my grandpa's. I think Kade begged us for 2 weeks to get over there to get his pumpkin, so one night I finally decided to take the boys. Of course Porter dosen't really care about which one is his and what it looks like.
Kade had to draw the faces on before dad started to carve the pumpkins, except he drew the lines to small so you can see them on the face of the pumpkins. Kade and Benson were so excited to finally have faces on them.
While dad is carving the pumpkins Kade was collecting all the seeds so he can grow his own pumpkins(or so he thinks). I think Jordan had to go back over the faces a few times to get them exactly the way they wanted them. The one thing about Kade and Benson someone always has to have the better one. So when Jordan made sharp teeth on Kade's pumpkin Benson had to have sharp teeth. So that went on for awhile. Jordan didn't even get frustrated like I sometimes do. Hopefully they will get over being so competitive one day.
The final results.Happy Halloween!!!
6 comments:
We haven't carved yet....time is running out! The first pic. of your youngest is super cute. Mine are competitive too- when you figure it out, let me know.
Your jack-o-lanterns turned out great! Jordan is so patient to do whatever the boys want, even when they change their minds. About the pictures, if you bring up the ones you want to save (not in the slide show) and left click on them and then choose the option that says "save pictures as" you should be able to save them to whatever file on your computer that you want. I am not veru good at explaining, but I hope that helps.
Cute! We were major slackers this year and never got around to carving pumpkins (or buying them). OOps! Oh well... Hope you have a great Halloween!
cute pumpkins!! Your little men are so stinking cute!!
So cute! I have not ever let my kids carve yet... we do the paint because I am scared to give my kids a knife.... I love the way they turned out, they are so cute
Jill
Post a Comment