
Boo at the Zoo is sort of a tradition we take the kids to every year. They love the zoo and are always asking us to take them. So whats better getting a treat while looking at all the animals. We always try to get in and out before it gets dark. With so many people its hard to keep track of your kids expecially in costumes. From left to right we have DreAna, Brynlee, Shellie Scott, Porter, Alexa, Kade, Allie Scott, and Benson.
We had a trunk or treat at our church on Halloween night but I didn't get any pictures of it. Since our ward is pretty spread out it's hard for the kids to trick or treat. There was a really good turn out and the kids ended up getting so much candy.


6 comments:
Love, love, love Halloween!!!
That sounds so fun. I love the costumes. I wish I had a zoo close to me.
Jill
Looks like you had tons of fun. And the boys were all cute as usual!
Way cute pictures!! The Zoo for Halloween sounds like great idea!
I haven't talked to Jake Kidd in Forever! We used to be next door neighbors and in the same ward growing up. Do you know what his sister Anya is doing?
I really love those muscle costumes! June wore one under her shirt just to bulk her up! And two very good choices - Batman and Ironman!
Boo at the zoo? how cute! Ellie would have loved something like that!
Post a Comment