Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tumbling Class...

We decided that Kade and Benson needed something to keep them busy through the winter so we put them both in a tumbling class. They seem like they really enjoy it. Kade has an easier time with it than Benson. Here is Kade, I can't even tell you what he is doing. I think it might be a hand stand.
Here is Benson trying to stretch. Of course he needs the teacher to help him, but as weeks go buy he is really improving with his flexability.

Here are the kids stretching, Benson likes to pull faces and act like a dork. I think he does it mostly when I am around so I decided to start working out a little bit while they are in class. I'm sure most of you remember the Rigby Physical Fitness Center. I have been going there to exercise while they are in class, it works out for all of us.



2 comments:

Amberlee said...

I'm glad your boys are liking it. Talen loves his tumbling class too! Great way for them to work out some of that major energy that little boys have :)

Camille said...

I love that you have your boys in this. Eli & Lexie are in gymnastics too. It is great. Now I can show Eli pics. of more boys that do it. His dad is trying to convince him that it is girly.