Kade came home from school yesterday and he was supposed to write a letter to one of our Veteran's. He did such a good job on it I had to post his letter. I am so glad that they had an assembly at school so he could witness what Veteran's Day is all about. I am so grateful for our country and the men and women who serve so we can be free. Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Veteran's Day!!!
Kade came home from school yesterday and he was supposed to write a letter to one of our Veteran's. He did such a good job on it I had to post his letter. I am so glad that they had an assembly at school so he could witness what Veteran's Day is all about. I am so grateful for our country and the men and women who serve so we can be free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is SO cute! He writes way better than Tray. Tray is always in a huge hurry to get his work done, so it's always sloppy.
Post a Comment