Thursday, May 1, 2008

Memories of Kade






I can't believe how Kade is becoming such a big boy. I placed some pictures of him growing up he was 5 weeks-18 months-3years-4years-5years. Time goes by so fast. He has been such joy in our lives. We couldn't imagine life without him or any of our boys.

5 comments:

Amberlee said...

He is so cute! We're going to have to watch out when they are all older! Girls are really forward nowadays! The birthday party sounds like a lot of work, but it sounds like he loved it so it was worth it!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

That face-painting was awesome! I can't believe you have a 5-year-old! Where has the time gone? I love that baby picture of Kade. He looks like he is such a deep thinker!

SueAnn said...

What a handsome boy!! The party looks like a hit! Good job!

Amy said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's getting so old! I remember throwing you a baby shower for him! Wow, we're getting old!

cortnieb said...

He is such a good lookin kid!! Its sad when our oldest gets older huh? I can't believe Bentley is gonna be 5 in August!! My little man isn't so little anymore!!