Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Planting Grain!!






It's the season to be farming. We spend alot of time with Jordan in the fields since thats pretty much all he does this time of year. I got some pictures of Riley and Jordan filling up the grain drills with seed, and the boys with there dad getting ready to finish up the planting for the year.

5 comments:

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Sometimes, I wish we were farmers! I don't know how to grow anything, but I really would love to drive a tractor, get good and sweaty, and dig in the dirt every day! Do you make your farmer fresh lemonade for when he comes in from a hot day in the fields? So farm-tastic! I think I have romanticized farming a bit too heavily! It's probably a ton of work!

Amberlee said...

My boys would love all that big equipment! They love to help Ed do yard work. That's so nice that they can spend time with him while he is out in the fields!

Nichelle said...

Your pictures are way cute! That is so nice that they can go and visit while he is out in the fields. What little boy doesn't love tractors?

Amy said...

Wow! Is it really spring now? You finally get to plant grain? I wish we were farmers and had land to just play on and be away from everyone! You are so lucky! My kids would DIE to be on those tractors!

Camille said...

Lucky boys. And you- if you get a break while dad takes them out in the fields! I can't believe you have a 6-year-old! It looks like the party was fun.