I was tagged by Amberlee
Two Names I Go by: Tannis or Tan
Two things you are wearing right now: pajama bottoms and a sip up hoodie, I haven't gotten ready for the day yet. I had to sneak on the computer while Porter is taking his morning nap and Kade is entertaining Benson before Kindergarden.
Two Favorite things to do: Read a book, Just finished Wednesday's Letters anyone got any suggestions, I hear the Twilight Series is really good. I think I'll start those next. I love to go for walks. It helps me feel sane after being with the kids all day.
Two things you want very badly at this moment: My house vacuumed and dusted with the laundry folded and put away. We have so much laundry and since it's been so nice outside I can't get my 3 year old Benson to quit peeing his pants. He just dosen't want to take the time to come in the house to use the bathroom.
Two Favorite Pets: Well we don't have any pets at this moment which is fine by me. I wouldn't say I have a favorite pet so I'll tell you some that we use to have. At one point we had two cows outside in our pasture for the boys to water last year. We have had Beta's which die when the kids decide it's time to clean the tank. We have also had two bunny rabbits that the kids named thumper and dumper.
Two People who will fill this out: Amy and Camille
Two Things you did last night: Went to the movie Iron Man, and straightened up the house before I went to bed.
Two Things you ate today: Its still early in the morning so I haven't had breakfast, but I was cleaning out the diaper bag and stumbled across some nibs and I ate a few.
Two Last people you talked to: Benson just came downstairs and said Kade is being mean so I had a talk with Kade.
Two Longest Car rides: My family went to visit my grandparents who live in Wisconsin and we drove to Alabama to see my Aunt and Uncle who live there. When I was little we lived in California, my moms family lived here in Idaho so once a year my parents would load up the old toyota and drive us here for a family visit. I remember we would always leave around bed time so use 4 kids would sleep so my parents didn't have to deal with us being so rowdy. Which I understand now having my own kids.
Two Favorite Holidays: I really like Easter (besides the resurrection of Christ) I love the candy that time of year. I also like Christmas its when family comes together.
Two Favorite Vacatioins: California and Florida
Two Favorite Drinks: I love to drink water and when I go out for dinner I will get a rootbeer.
I tag Camille and Amy don't disappoint me guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Fun info! I definitely recommend starting the Twilight series. I enjoyed them and can't wait to see the movie (it will probably never be as good as the books though). Tags are fun!
Tannis! I'm so happy to see and hear about you! You have no clue. :) You look so good and your boys are so hot! I loved seeing the pics of you guys...such a cute little family. I have missed you and am so glad we can keep in touch better. (This every 5 year thing has gotten old. haha)
Don't you just love how your breakfast becomes old candy you find in the diaper bag? I feel like I know you two times as well now!
I love your tag! Fun to learn new things about you & your fam. Ellie is loving the warm weather too, and she hold "it" so long that she's had a few accidents too....It's totally annoying, but also so cute that they love to play that much. Keep it up, I love reading your blog!
I love reading these and getting to know people better...good job!
I love to hear new things about you! You're so cute! I promise I'll do it... give me a week! I have so much fun reading other people's blogs, I have a hard time keeping up on mine!! The Twilight series are so fun!! You won't be able to put them down!
You live in the country- let him go outside! I know it is a little white trash, but Eli goes outside & it saves the Tide! Problem is Lexie thinks she should get to drop & squat outside too..... not working so well. I may have to rethink things.
I'll get to the tag....eventually! Really, I will!
Post a Comment